If you are interested in ordering 3m N95 Respirator masks, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These are brought in via our European 3M supplier at trade price. MOQ applies
- Flat, easy on/easy off mask with standard pleats
- Easy to breathe through
- Bi-directional pleats for increased facial comfort and fit
Flat, easy on/off ear loop mask with standard pleats. Lightweight, comfortable and easy to breathe through. Intended for use in environments with minimal fluid exposure.
General patient care and other environments with minimum fluid exposure, isolation, IC practices, Central processing, SPD, clinics, long term care facilties and home health care
3m Surgical Mask (Trade/Bulk orders only)
Steps to putting on a face mask
Before putting on the mask, wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Check for defects in the face mask, such as tears or broken loops.
Position the colored side of the mask outward.
If present, make sure the metallic strip is at the top of the mask and positioned against the bridge of your nose.If the mask has:
- Ear loops: Hold the mask by both ear loops and place one loop over each ear.
- Ties: Hold the mask by the upper strings. Tie the upper strings in a secure bow near the crown of your head. Tie the bottom strings securely in a bow near the nape of your neck.
- Dual elastic bands: Pull the top band over your head and position it against the crown of your head. Pull the bottom band over your head and position it against the nape of your neck.
Mold the bendable metallic upper strip to the shape of your nose by pinching and pressing down on it with your fingers.
Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
Be sure the mask fits snugly.
Don’t touch the mask once in position.
If the mask gets soiled or damp, replace it with a new one.
- Brand3M™Faceseal/NosefoamNosefoamModel1820Product TypeProcedure MaskTDS RequiredNo