This is a simple device to remove dust and debris from 1.75mm filament. Excessive debris can result in clogging and poor prints. These simple devices help to clean off your filament for an improved printing experience
- As most filaments are made from plastics, they are often statically charged and attract all sorts of debris from around your filament storage or workspace.
- As most consumer-grade 3D printers use an open Spool design, it is important to address this issue.
- As hot-ends, extruders, and nozzles are getting more and more sophisticated and monolithic, repair or replacement is costly and also can incur quite some printer down-time.
- How it works: the anti-static filament cleaner wipes lint, dust, or other dirt before the filament enters your printer’s valuable extruder and nozzle.
- Can stay on the filament tip during storage to prevent it from self unwinding.
Anti-static Filament / Cleaner blocks for 1.75mm Abs/PLA