Schedule to arrive Wed 27th May - Pre order for immediate dispatch
*please note, the above date is liable to change outside of our control due to customs delays or airline delays
UV light has been used for many years in the medical field and the use of UV germicidal or UV germicidal irradiation has proven to be very effective. UV cleansing sources can kill more than ninety-nine percent of germs, bacteria and fungi in a very rapidly
In the current Covid 19 situation, this UV wand allows you to easily keep items such as your phone, keys, steering wheel, toys, laptop, even reuseable masks sterilized no matter where you are.
This handheld unit is rechargeable, portable and convientent - In the SFX world it can be used to
- Sterilize your respirators
- Sterilize your tools and applicators for applying prosthetics
- and more
Portable Germicidal Deep UVC UV Sterilizer Killing Bacteria, 19s sterilization, 99.9% killing rate, mercury free, safe and environmentally friendly, mini body.
What does UV Sterilize X contain: Irradiation of ultraviolet light on microbes in water causes a series of damage to its DNA molecules, preventing cell division and, consequently, its replication.
- The most germicidal radiation is radiation at a wavelength of 254 nanometres. The microbial DNA exposed to this radiation has the greatest absorption, causing irreversible inactivation of the pathogen’s growth and reproduction. Thereby preventing the pathogen from causing disease. UV equipment is for home or industrial use.
- The most common use is to place UV equipment in sections of the duct where water circulates.
- UV sterilizers inoculate microorganisms by irradiating them with ultraviolet light. In addition, UV light destroys algae and protozoa, thus neutralizing their spread and contamination.