Dulling / Anti-Flare spray can be applied to mirrors or glass, metal, gloss paint and ceramics etc. Easy to remove; the water soluble spray can be wiped off non-porous surfaces by rubbing with a damp or wet cloth. Fast drying. Ozone friendly.
Apply ageing spray over the top of dulling spray to create a matt finish ageing spray.
Dulling / Anti-Flare spray looks like a layer of fine layer of dirt on glass and can be smeared using a damp/wet cloth to create a patchy effect.
Dirty Down - Dulling Spray
Instructions for Use:
- The spray can must be at room temperature to work properly. For best results, store overnight at room temperature before use.
- Shake the spray can with the ball bearing rattling before every use. Use sparingly, apply several fine coats, not one heavy coat. Over application will reduce the dulling effect and may cause puddles. Best results are achieved when fine coats are applied.
- Ensure surfaces are dry & grease free.
- Mask areas not to be sprayed.
- Dulling spray may stain/damage some surfaces.
- Hold can upright 30cm (300mm) away from the surface, and spray across the surface in one smooth sweep, keeping the nozzle fully depressed. Spots of concentrated spray may appear if the button is only partially depressed.
- For small patches, spray through a hole cut in a piece of paper.
- Dulling spray is water soluble. The effects of spraying will be lost by washing in water.
- Do not use outside in wet weather.
- Practice your spraying technique on a disposable item before final use.
- Test before use on off-cuts or hidden surfaces/ off cuts for compatibility and adhesion.
- Available in 400ml sized spray.