This product is made in Poland and has quite a strong smell compared to some other sanitiser we stock but is very competitve on pricing. If you require bulk amounts please contact us as this sells quick!
This is a liquid biocidal formula for hand disinfection. It contains a high content of ethanol (70 g/100 g, namely 70%*), making the product capable of destroying viruses, fungi and bacteria present on the skin’s surface. Pure rectified spirit at abv of 96%** was used in its production, which, unlike its cheaper substitutes, is of the highest quality and is used in the pharmaceutical industry. Thanks to this, our product effectively removes all kinds of impurities and is an important element of preventive actions. Thanks to its efficient liquid form, it is quickly absorbed and can be easily spread over hard-to-reach areas. The product does not contain fragrances.
- biocidal product;
- thanks to the high content of ethyl alcohol, it’s capable of destroying viruses, fungi and bacteria;
- 96% pure rectified spirit was used in its production; it’s included in the Polish Pharmacopoeia (official list of drugs and pharmaceutical raw materials);
- thanks to the liquid form, it is quickly absorbed and easy to spread,
- it does not contain fragrances,
- ready-to-use product – does not require dilution.
All our biocidal preparations are registered in the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products.
Directions for use: Apply an appropriate amount of product to the skin of hands, rub in and leave to dry.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Store at temperature below 25°C. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep away from direct fire.
*Product can occur in two versions: transparent or blue..
*According to the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate (GIS), the minimum alcoholic strength by volume that guarantees effectiveness of a disinfectant is 60% Source: https://gis.gov.pl/aktualnosci/jak-skutecznie-dezynfekowac-rece/. Research has shown that the optimum concentration ranges from 60% to 70%.